Book your events for 2016!
Facilities for Event & Rally Organisers
- paddocks and one acre rally field next to the museum building.
- electrical hookups.
- fresh water, loos and showers, disabled loo and toilet/disposal facilities washup area
- Indoor area for hire for evenings.
- café and Farm shop as well as museum shop..
- catering facilities can be arranged, we can quote for a very reasonable barbecue.
- information on B&Bs, pubs and shops in the area, local attractions and run out routes.
- The Langrick, Boston area offers a number of interesting runs, and the camp site
makes an excellent centre for exploring Lincolnshire. Attractions include the Guildhall in Boston, Sibsey Trader Windmill (about 5miles away), the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Visitor Centre at Conningsby, the picturesque village of Tattershall with its famous castle (both around 7 miles away) and The Aviation Heritage Museum with the Lancaster ‘Just Jane’at East Kirby.
2015 Price List
|Caravans/Campervans/Trailer Tents/large tents||Per night||£8.00 and up to 4 people|
|Small Tents||Per night||£8.00 per unit
Extra occupants £1 per person per night
No extra charge for dogs or anything else
Plus £4.00 with electric hook-up
|Barbecue including fuel||FOC|
Please note the price rises for 2015 are the first in over 5 years!
To discuss your requirements or book your event, please contact us.
Map and directions to our location.